2 for £15, GC/GBA/PS2/Xbox

Conn

Not used them myself either - must admit I lifted the link from an other forum ;)

And now the site seems to be down...:confused:

C

cma98

I've bought from them before, theres some great deals and the delivery was very quick, found them through Froogle :thumbsup:

semiskimmed

Distinguished Member
sites probaby down cuz its getting hammered. they trade on amazon market place and ive used them before. theyre a good place :thumbsup:

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
semiskimmed said:
sites probaby down cuz its getting hammered. they trade on amazon market place and ive used them before. theyre a good place :thumbsup:

Well they're still down so can't find out how good they are!

overlord

Novice Member
Tejstar said:
Are you saying the site sells pirates?

No. The OP, for failing to mention where this came from!

This is a AMAZON marketplace seller.

If you can't buy direct you could try there.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Ooh, there's some very tempting offers on the site. Can someone confirm that these are legit PAL copies?

Ratinho

Tejstar said:
Ooh, there's some very tempting offers on the site. Can someone confirm that these are legit PAL copies?

I've used them a couple of times, and they've been fine. If you have a look at the site, most stuff is reduced only slightly, it's just a range of things that have been dropped so low. Nothing different to what HMV and other places do tbh.

amazing-j

Novice Member
I recieved the 2 games today so they're definetley fast at posting them, it's just that while Doom 3 was new and sealed Silent Hill 4 was in quite poor condition with the disc having markings on it and the case looking very well worn :( .

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom