• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

2 feet away

greyhorse

Standard Member
Im looking at an lcd screen to use for PC use mainly, i will be 2ft away would a 26" be better on the eyes than a 32".

LT26DX7BJ or 32 JVC's look really nice, did someone say they wont about to full screen mode on the pc input??

matJ

Standard Member
From 2 ft away a dedicated PC LCD monitor would be better, i would have thought! the resolution supported will be higher and compatible with a 1:1 image from the graphics card, as this is what they are designed for.
Have you tried a 20"/24" widescreen LCD monitor from 2ft away? Maybe youd be ok with that instead.
If you watch films/HD samples with the PC then bigger is better, as you sit further back.

dllord

Dell do some alright 24" monitors!

greyhorse

Standard Member
yeah but at 700 quid for a 24" they can keep it,

Least if I get bored with the big screen for the PC it can be used in another room.

badbob

Banned
At 2' distance you're looking at a PC monitor. A 20" widescreen 16:10 PC monitor is around £350, higher resolution than a hi-definition LCD TV (766 x 1060 vertical)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom