Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

2.4GHz USB PC Receiver - ZT-721 Help please

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by BeeKay100, Oct 17, 2009.

1. BeeKay100

BeeKay100
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have been using Camguard security system on my PC and it had been working well with no problems until I downloaded the latest upgraded version. It downloaded OK and I got a nice clear picture but when I tried to record, a message appeared saying "Cannot enable record"

I have a ZTV 721 2.4GHz wireless receiver and a wireless camera purchased as a kit. I have lost the mini disk that came with the kit so I cannot reload the drivers that I think is the cause of the problem? I am using Vista and prior to loading the upgrade, everything was fine.

I downloaded the latest Camguard Home Edition 5.1.14.269 again and it appears to have loaded correctly, but now I cannot get a picture and a message says "Device does not exist" My PC does not recognise the receiver? The blue light is glowing on the receiver when I insert the USB which indicates that it is working OK and I am baffled to what it could be, apart from the drivers not being present/

Does anyone use the same CCTV system that I have and can advise me of how to fix the problem. Any help with reinstating a working system would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

BeeKay