• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

2.1 TV speakers for under £100.00?

Phil150

Standard Member
Help! I have a New Polaroid 46inch HD LCD TV Outstanding picture poor Movie sound. NOT Technical or Gadget / Brand Junkie looking for Good (not super fantastic) 2.1 speakers that give "good" sound / power for Under £100.00 the more "Under" the better :) Am i asking too much ?? not got spare HDMI port as only 2 on TV! and No optical port so will connect via 3.5mm headphone jack Anyone Help?? or had to do this on a budget? :smashin:

logiciel

An HDMI port wouldn't do anything for this, and it's a pity that there's no optical out, but isn't there any other audio out, such as a two-way Scart?
If not you're not going to get much of an improvement, but you'd be looking for "active speakers" and they could come in at under £100.

goujam

My little brother uses Harman kardon sound sticks on his tv. There a big improvement over the TVs sound and slim so fit nicely by the tv. Think there around £70 at the moment

Last edited:

logiciel

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom