Wanted 1TB Hard Drives For Sale : 775 Dual core processor + Faulty REX X48

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by the cod god, Mar 10, 2013.

1. the cod god

the cod god
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Wanting to buy a couple of 1TB hard drives, nothing too fancy but must be 3.5" and must be of a half decent speed, 100MB/s Read/write ish.

For Sale or part ex : We have a E2140 1.6GHz processor which can be overclocked to 2.5GHz+ when used with a half decent air cooler and an overclocking motherboard. - £12 inc

I'm also selling a faulty Rampage Extreme motherboard with an unknown fault. I was given it off a mate too fix another board which I had at the time, but I got it working without the need to do anything other than change the battery and clear a bit of gunk, so this is now useless to me. I have not taken it out of the box I got it in so I have no idea what the fault is, all I know is that it is 100% broken so don't buy expecting it to work. Will take it out of the box to do an inspection to see if there is anything obviously wrong with it and will add more details later. - £35 inc

Will edit post tonight when I get home so I have photos of the items I am selling on here, also will have more items too add to the for sale list.

Cheers for looking guys.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. gamesaregood

gamesaregood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Hello,

I've got a Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB Drive and a Seagate 7200.12 1TB drive.

So both are 7,200rpm fast drives.

£75inc P&P for the pair.

Thanks,
    Michael

3. the cod god

the cod god
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Would you take £70inc P&P for the two? £35 per drive is really the max that I would be looking to spend on them tbh.

4. gamesaregood

gamesaregood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Hello,

Sorry but £70inc for the two is a little low.

Meet me half way at £72.50inc P&P to help out with the postage costs and you have a deal.

Thanks,
    Michael

5. the cod god

the cod god
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Yeah sure I'll take them then. Give me a PM and I will get the payment sorted for you. Can do BT or PPG.

I'll have to send the payment in the morning though as I will be working until late tonight.

6. gamesaregood

gamesaregood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Ok, great.

Payment details sent.

Please let me know once payments been made.

Thanks,
    Michael

7. markie76

markie76

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Have you had a chance to look into the fault on this yet?

8. the cod god

the cod god
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Yeah just had a check. Nothing physical that I can see anyway. Will take pictures of the board later.

I gave my mate a call and he said that it was a burnt mosfet, I can't see any on the board by looking so it might be under the big heatsink. I am a little hesitant to take it off though since I have pulled a few mosfets off with the heatsink on another Rampage board, and I don't want to break it any more than I already have.

Hope this answers your question and I will put the pics up for you when my camera battery charges :)