1staudiovisual.co.uk

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by russ331, Sep 7, 2007.

Tags:
  1. russ331

russ331

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    I placed an order (15779) for a Samsung LCD TV on Saturday 1.9.2007 in the belief (from the Pricerunner website) that it was available from stock.

I then received an automated Email from them on 1.9.2007 after placing the order. It stated: 'If you do need to contact a sales representative, choose track your order and post your comment or question. We endeavour to reply to you within 1 hr (Mon-Fri - 10-4)'. In my experience, posting daily comments & questions produces no reply whatsoever! Worse still, customers cannot 'phone anyone at 1stAudioVisual to discuss anything.

I have no idea when the tv will be in stock or when I may expect it to be delivered. I now regret not ordering it from ebuyer.com, from whom I have made many purchases, all trouble-free.

I would like to cancel my order in the absence of any information as to how much longer I must wait before it's delivered. However, I cannot find any means on their website to arrange cancellation.

I would welcome your thoughts about how I can get this matter resolved. Thanks.