1staudiovideo Pricing Scam.

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by uncle.rs, Jan 10, 2008.

1. uncle.rs

uncle.rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered a PS3 from 1staudiovideo on 30 Dec for £269, I recieved a confirmation mail with an order number. I have sent them mails to find out when the goods will be shipped.
    Yesterday I spoke to them on the phone and they told me that they would be having some more PS3's in on friday but the new price would be £299 would I like to go ahaead, they then went on to say that they did not recive my order but they must have done as I had an order number and by giving them this number they knew my name.
    They would not honour the original order price, when I said I could get them from Amazon for £279 they told me that Amazons PS3's are German and 1staudiovideo are UK models.
    I have now cancelled my order from 1staudiovideo and am again looking for a good deal after waiting 2 weeks for a dispatch note from 1staudiovideo.

I was on the look out for a big LCD TV and was also looking at 1staudio for this as well as they have good prices. I can not now belive any of the prices they quote on line and they are very difficult to get hold of and did not answer any of my mails.

:thumbsdow
    you can make your own decisions on using 1staudiovideo.

2. ding76uk

ding76uk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    If you have an order number specifying a price, I'm pretty sure they have to honour it at that price. I would contact them about it again and tell them you are looking at taking the matter up with trading standards. As for the whole amazon ps3s being German, i think thats a load of rubbish.

3. stuart1976

stuart1976

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +253
    If they have taken his money then they will have to honour the original price but if no money has changed hands then they can alter the price and ask him to pay the higher price.

As for the PS3 being German, I agree, Rubbish. The UK and German PS3's would be classed as European Region 2 so the salesman is talking ********.

4. uncle.rs

uncle.rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1staudiovideo policy is to take the money from your account when the goods ship. (clever)
    I did not belive the German PS3 anyway, if I did I would have bought from Amazon as that would be the BMW of PS3's.

Just bought online at currys with voucher £269.99 including delivery, did not use quidco for the extra £4 discount.

Uncle.rs