1st vape, need extremely high tobacco taste and nicotine level

It does but only for a few mins at best as it’s the vapour. There’s no lingering smell like a cig. If you are not into the big old clouds you could vape away with very little smell.
It’s nothing to worry about.

One final last question :blush:

What is the procedure for when you are changing liquids? Do you just wash the bowl out and add the new liquids or do you (as i'm currently doing) wash the bowl and filter out under the tap 1st?

What is the procedure for when you are changing liquids? Do you just wash the bowl out and add the new liquids or do you (as i'm currently doing) wash the bowl and filter out under the tap 1st?

I only tend to use rebuildable attys so I simple strip down, remove cotton and clean coil with a quick heat up, wash out atty, replace cotton and that’s it.
With coils that can’t be rebuilt they tend to gunk up, some liquids can gunk them up quickly. Cotton gets mucky too as well as coil.

So I am doing it right then :)

That's me sorted, got my black note (lovely throat hit) got my device, and all my paranoid questions answered. :)

Thanks folks, all your posts have been greatly appreciated:clap:

My technique for changing liquid is just taje it all apart, wash tank and dry. Wipe coil (do not rinse coil) put back together with no liquid in and have few puffs (4 or 5 max just helps use juice in the coil) then fill up with new liquid.
However may not be worth doing that if all you use is tobacco flavours so just a wash n dry of tank will do the job fine.

So I am doing it right then :)

That's me sorted, got my black note (lovely throat hit) got my device, and all my paranoid questions answered. :)

Thanks folks, all your posts have been greatly appreciated:clap:
So hows things going 18 months down the line?

:)
So hows things going 18 months down the line?
I just couldn’t make the switch :(

There was just something missing compared to real tobacco and I ended up going back to it. Taste and nicotine was there but it’s something else that wasn’t.

Currently taking a break from smoking, but when I do decide to pick it up again I might well give the ecig another try. Perhaps with the break it will be better next time around. :)

I quit smoking over 4 years ago but I missed the taste of menthol tobacco. I started vaping a few months ago with the menthol tobacco flavor but with 0% nicotine.

The brand Hells Vapors was the best so far. Give it a try.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom