Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

1st post - Help sought on Dust Blobs & posting piccies ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Polo, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Polo

Polo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got a ceiling mounted Panny AE300 & have now been blighted by a couple of annoying Dust Blobs. Got some Removal Instructions & Compressed Air but dont really want to disturb my setup as its now perfectly focused & level, etc. Can the cover be removed & the blobs blown out while it is upside down ?

Secondly - How do you obtain & post those great shots of your HC Rooms? None of my digital photos seem to show any perspective just a portion of wall or a bit of screen. Also whats the easiest way to post them & share them with you all ?

Cheers All !

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi & welcome to the forums.

It may be possible to remove the AE300's cover "in situ" depending on the type of mount you're using but I wouldn't recommend it. I'd suggest taking it down for cleaning. Loads of threads here with helpful advice & pics!

As for pictures, well, trial & error till you get good results. Tripod mounted preferably in total blackout conditions are helpful.

Then upload to some webspace & post a link using the "image" tag at the top of the reply to thread box.

Best of luck.

:smoke: