Hi guys. I am new to these boards as well as new to the world of home cinema seperates. The 2 amps I have narrowed down are: Denon AVR1906 (£280) or Yamaha DSPAX757 (£400). I am planning on also purchasing the following speakers: Mordaunt-Short MS914 Floor standing (£250) Mordaunt-Short MS902 Rear (£120) Mordaunt-Short MS905 Center (£95) I am purchasing all of these through Richer Sounds as long as their price match will match the prices listed above. Now. Is this a good setup for my first? Are the speakers a good choice or are there anything better out there for the same money? Which of the above amps should I go for? Is the Yamaha worth the extra money? This setup will be used for gaming, dvd's 95% of the time, the other 5% for music. And of course if anyone knows where I can get any of the above for cheaper that have them in stock please let me know. (in the black colour) I look forward to reading your replies. I am all excited because I will hopefully pick all of these up tomorrow.