1st DLC on Jan 24th

Det

Distinguished Member
MP maps will be first (judging from past precedent, MP maps were released in Jan/Feb timeframe for people to get over Mapathy). Spec Ops second.

I'm thinking it will be an every other month rotation. So we'll get 4 MP packs, 4 Spec Ops packs, and then 1 Camo pack or something equally as lame.

uzer

Maybe they should fix the game before adding to it.

Soundburst

In Memoriam
What's wrong with it? There's half a million people on the PS3 version alone and it's only 4:15pm on a friday afternoon :D

Det

Distinguished Member
The other half that would be playing it right now don't because they still suffer from lag :laugh:

Soundburst

In Memoriam
The other half that would be playing it right now don't because they still suffer from lag :laugh:

Haha. I went on a fun little spree with some shooting and stabbing. . .I just watched it back in Cinema (I'm uploading it) and there are points where I'm stabbing air and getting kills but on my screen I was stabbing someones face!

Probably Mexican/Spanish players though . . . .seriously people. . .ban people with dodgy connections. It's the only way.

crocandy

Yup, i agree anyone with a 1 bar should be banned (unless its me) as this made the poxy shotgun attachment almost impossible.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/149551463037800448/photo/1/large

AhNQQ2aCEAAk-2S.jpg:large

fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
Exclusive sneak peek at 'Park' - some of the first #MW3 DLC hitting Jan 24th for Elite subscribers! More info in Jan!

uzer

parknp.jpg

I circles the areas that just STANK with camping. Soundburst take note.

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member

Det

Distinguished Member
So we get Highrise, Zoo and version of Villa... fantastic!

I'm a bit excited about the revamped Highrise tbh.

Henborg

Was hoping/thinking the deal MS and Activision finished in 2012.. guess i heard wrong :(

looking forward on some new maps tbh dont really care what they are like lol

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Tidal streaming service acquired by Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021