1more Quad Driver Issues

Bass junky

Hi

I upgraded from Momentum In ears to the Quad Drivers and I really enjoy the sound however I have tried all the tips and still cannot get a good fit.

Can anybody recommend which tips would work with the Quad Drivers large nozzle? I cannot get that feeling of isolation I used to get with the Momentums.

Thank you in advance for your help

dollag

spinfits, spiral dots, dekoni are three brands i'd recommend

Bass junky

Hi

Thank you for the suggestions. I have ordered a selection of tips.

On a side note I purchased some KZ ZSN IEM for the nephew and they fit my ears really well however the sound is nowhere near as refined as the Quad Driver.

I will give the tips a go but if they don't work I will sell Quads and start searching for some new IEMs

Cheers

Paulie-W

Hi

Thank you for the suggestions. I have ordered a selection of tips.

On a side note I purchased some KZ ZSN IEM for the nephew and they fit my ears really well however the sound is nowhere near as refined as the Quad Driver.

I will give the tips a go but if they don't work I will sell Quads and start searching for some new IEMs

Cheers

Have you thought about custom molded tips? I.E a mold is taken of your ear, and a (for want of a better word) glove is made to hold the IEM`s in place.

Bass junky

Hi

I have not thought about custom moulds. I have tried many other tips and still can't get them to fit right. I have more success with over ear IEMs like the KZ ZSN but I don't like their sound.

I am thinking of selling the 1more Quad Drivers and trying out some of the newer IEMs.

Cheers

Paulie-W

Hi

I have not thought about custom moulds. I have tried many other tips and still can't get them to fit right. I have more success with over ear IEMs like the KZ ZSN but I don't like their sound.

I am thinking of selling the 1more Quad Drivers and trying out some of the newer IEMs.

Cheers

I would hazard a guess, that you either have narrow ear canals, or an awkward bend. I have really narrow ones, and nothing stays in properly.

Bass junky

Hi

I have tried Spin fit, hybrid tips and many others but the 1more's still won't fit so I will be putting them up for sale

I purchased some KZ ZS10 PRO's to use as an interim and they fit great with the standard tips so my ears are not that odd :)

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom