1D and its first shoot

petrolhead

This was my first trip out with the 1D

One thing about this camera, a lot of photos are keepers so will have to spend more time sorting thro them :)

Its autofocus is very quick and a joy to use, perfect for Sport

These were shot at ISO800, 1/250 and f/4. All I have done is converted from RAW using RawShooter and Noise Nija with minimal sharpening plus resized

Please feel free to critque :)

onefivenine

Novice Member
Those are awesome. Good to see you're enjoying the new body! They're all really high quality shots. I'd like to see more varied composition. After a while they look like 'mug shots' - very nice mug shots though! :smashin:

mark800

Distinguished Member
Brill photos. That it one thing I noticed with my 5D after my 350D is that I had so many more keepers.

petrolhead

Cheers guys :blush:

Those are awesome. Good to see you're enjoying the new body! They're all really high quality shots. I'd like to see more varied composition. After a while they look like 'mug shots' - very nice mug shots though! :smashin:
Thats the nature of the beast, we were in two different spots but there are only a few places you can safely stand without the marshalls getting hot and bothered

I did find a great spot when it would like like I was almost under the cars but there was tape everywhere :)

senu

Distinguished Member
Very sharp, colourful and... what can I say its almost like being there:thumbsup:

The certain monotony of subjects is obviously due to a restriction in mobility aoring the race track ... but that is comment rather than criticism

Excellent!:smashin:

BTW which lens did you use: the 24-105L??

petrolhead

I used the 70-200L f/4. I also took some panning shots with the 24-105L f/4 but have not looked at them yet, job for today

Chunder

Novice Member
Awsome stuff - very crisp, richly colourful, nice bokeh... the last one (Bogie/Paterson - 46) is my fave, as the motion blurred wheels and spewed out gravel make it look really dramatic!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom