195 problem

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mintminty59, Jan 28, 2005.

1. mintminty59

mintminty59
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone come across the following problems on these models.

Tubes fire up , after 10 secs the brightness increases very quickly , flyback lines appear on screen then PJ shuts down and attempts to refire.

Other fault , PJ starts to fire up then 3 green LED on PSU go out and unit resets with fault condition. Its not the PSU as i have swapped it out with a known good one. I belive it means there is a short circuit protection on the PSU. (tubes do attempt to fire so its not HT)

PJ starts to fire up , 2 tubes dont fire at all , but one comes on VERY bright with flyback lines , unit kicks out and stays kicked out.

Please note these are not PSU faults.

I am hoping its a simple case of Line output transistor leaky or blown but would like a 2nd opinion. Thanks a lot peeps.

P.S does anyone have the service manual for these (not operators manual) with schematics and fault tracing.