19" LCD HDTV Wanted

BarbusG60

Hello there, hopefully someone can help me.
I am looking for a 19" tv which will be mainly used for gaming.
I like the look of the white Samsung (not sure of model number) but cannot work out if I would be able to connect my 360 to it via VGA as I want to use the component for my Wii.
I think this tv has DVI inputs and have been told that you can buy DVI to VGA converters, is this true?
Has anyone got this set or are there any other reccomendations for under £300.
Thanks in advance,
Rob.

Bobman

Standard Member
Hi I just bought 2 of these in Curry's:

Viewsonic N2060W

I did a fair bit of research and chose it over the 19" Samsung. It has all the connections including component and HDMI. Using codes on this site I got each of them for £269. They are still in the box as they are Christmas presents for my 2 boys who will be connecting 360's to them.

Batch

Novice Member

Bobman

Standard Member
Read that review on the Viewsonic before purchasing. However, as they are new to the UK I thought I would use my own knowledge as well as having a good look at it in the shop.

I am actually a lecturer and our organisation have been using Viewsonic LCD monitors for over 3 years. I would estimate that we have over 200 of them and to my knowledge we have only had one faulty one - covered under warranty.

I teach computer game development and the Viewsonic monitors have been excellent for this. Definately worth a gamble on the TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom