• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

180 degree swivel stand for 22-27" TV?


Active Member
Hi all,

I've posted here before but unfortunately didn't have much joy, but I'm looking to buy a wall mount for a TV that will swivel 180 degrees, so for example it will be on the side wall here, but can also swivel so the TV can be viewed from the en-suite: imgur: the simple image sharer

I've found these so far:

Play.com - Buy Designer Habitat - Cantilever TV Wall Mount Swivel Bracket For LCD Plasma TV/ 13 - 37 Inches online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy Designer Habitat / From 15 - 24 Inches / Cantilever LCD Monitor TV Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Arrow AM-P16B Cantilever Retractable Flat-panel TV Wall Mount | Overstock.com

Would any/all of the above be suitable for this purpose? Or would I need something else? Do any of them in particular stand out?


The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom