1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17" TFT monitor in Aldi

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by ruth wake, Dec 6, 2004.

1. ruth wake

ruth wake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Aldi are selling a Median 17" TFT monitor for £79.99. Can anyone tell me if it is any good?

2. Gillykid

Gillykid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Must say i am using the 15" version (also from Aldi) and its a pretty good monitor - don't expect amazing results, but great for the price!

3. onewingedangel

onewingedangel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Do you have any more info about the monitor, was considering spending £300 on a good viewsonic tft, as the old a little more and I get this extra trap, but at £80 I couldn't justify spending that much if the screen was even half decent. The monitor i not on the aldi website as they only feature next weeks specials.

4. onewingedangel

onewingedangel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Had a look in a local aldi today and their 17" tft's are £200. I'll assume the £80 was a typo and you meant £180 then. Not really a bargain at that price, as you can get cheaper better specced versions, or for a little more a much nicer dvi equipped monitor.