Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

17" Samsung LCD

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by aclake06, Apr 13, 2005.

Tags:
  1. aclake06

aclake06

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I currently have a 17" Widescreen Samsung LCD HDTV model LT-P1795W. I just purchased it and it is still in the box, however I am wondering if I should upgrade to a 23" instead. I measured the space where I want to mount it and a 23" or 26" would be a much better fit. Any recommendations. This Samsung is one of the clearest ones I saw on display when I bought it and I want something that is as good or better. I hear Sharp, Samsung, and Sony are the best brands on the market. Any recommendations.

Also, I want a widescreen model preferably with 1080i capabilities to take the best advantage of HDTV programming as well as DVDs. I want to stay under $1800.

P.S. I have the 17" up for sale HERE if anyone is interested. I can ship to the UK for actual freight costs. I believe the shipping weight is around 15 pounds.