Quantcast

16gb Ipod Touch or 30gb Creative Zen Vision W?

A

andyturner28

I m thinking of getting either of these two from a Catalogue, but can't make my mind up. Which has the best sound and video quality? The Ipod is very tempting for the touch screen alone, but it is sound and video quality that is most important.

Also is it possible to copy DVD's onto the Zen?

Cheers,

Andy.

EDIT: Anyone know what the Zen's screen resolution is? Just had a look on the Creative site, but it just says "high resolution". Very helpfull!

Naqv

Get the Ipod touch:smashin:

After years of pretending that I could tell the difference in sound quality, I was just fooling myself.

I have had about 15 mp3 players of various king (including the cheap ones), from ALL of the Sony range to Ipod range to creaitve Zen to Microsoft Zune and HONESTLY, I can't tell you the difference in the sound quality.

HOWEVER, there is a big difference in using the various music players. The zune is a pain in the arse to use, whereas the Ipod will be in a different league to the zune, with the sony following a close second. However the new sony range comes with brilliant headphones, and is easy to use (with direct mp3 loading).

A

andyturner28

I think i can tell the difference in sound quality between my sisters Ipod video and my old Creative Zen Micro, (which is now dead) and i think the Micro sounded better, which is why i am tempted with the Zen Vison. I don't care what headphones they come with as i have a pair of Sure E2C's, which are superb.

I am also concidering the Arcos 605 160gb. How dose this compare with the other 2? I mean sound and vision quality, obviousely it has more storage!

Cheers,

Andy.

Top Bottom