1500 80's music vids - ace website

emporer

Banned

emporer

Banned
can a mod change my mess up on the thread title please, looks like muci vids instead of music vids !!!

hufartd

emporer said:
can a mod change my mess up on the thread title please, looks like muci vids instead of music vids !!!
Bummer

drskhaled

Novice Member
nice find, the hairstyles were really bad back then.

hot-fuzz

Wowser. What a site.

Shame it doesnt have the comical Lionel Richie video "Hello" where he hides from a blind girl behind a tree ..... SHE CANT SEE YOU EVEN IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF, WHY HIDE ?? !!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kazuya Mishima

Novice Member
emporer said:
Dammit, never opened a thread as quickly as I did this one. The promise of all those mucky vids!!!

Garrett

emporer said:
Abracadabra, by magic it is done;)

Lee

Brilliant site. Thanks :thumbsup:

When I was a lad......

Mrs AutomanUK

Novice Member
superb !!! oh the memories !!! I am going to have 'let's hear it for the boy' in my head all flippin' day now !!!

Mrs AutomanUK

Novice Member
mep said:
is it just me not getting any sound?
just you... !

I have 'I don't like mondays' playing at full blast !!

They just don't make music like this anymore !! These vids told stories and had real musicians playing their own music. They all look so young don't they !?! OK.. i am feeling old again.. boo hoo !!!

Mrs AutomanUK

Novice Member
wow bryan adams trousers are so tight there.. were they painted on or what? Yummy !!!

Mep

Mrs AutomanUK said:
just you... !

I have 'I don't like mondays' playing at full blast !!

They just don't make music like this anymore !! These vids told stories and had real musicians playing their own music. They all look so young don't they !?! OK.. i am feeling old again.. boo hoo !!!
found out I had muted sound in you tube but as there are no controls in that web site took me a while to figure it out.
Really enjoying it now!

pave

Banned
Great site...listening to some of my old favs watching the cricket.....just seen the "yes" video...:confused: .....great.....:thumbsup:

rcoll

Survior - Eye of the tiger, has a buffy the vampire slayer video:eek: , what has happened to rocky and BA

t-force

Cool page. Only problem is I'm now getting grilled by the other half as to what I was doing on that site, when the rest of it is definitely "not suitable for work", if you know what I mean!!

She clicked on the arrow underneath choose a video, and was presented with a lot of "pr0n"!! :eek: :eek:

bowenjones

t-force said:
Cool page. Only problem is I'm now getting grilled by the other half as to what I was doing on that site, when the rest of it is definitely "not suitable for work", if you know what I mean!!

She clicked on the arrow underneath choose a video, and was presented with a lot of "pr0n"!! :eek: :eek:
I didn't notice that :eek: Thanks :devil: ;)