15 Song Album Collection

To be honest i couldn't care any less for Mick's Hucknall vocals which seems to grate u the most... :) (which i find at least non-offensive :)

but i love the backing track done by sly & robbie - i have their album called stripped to the bone (with Howie B) and it seems it was released around the same time and a lot of it's sound and feel is the same as this track...

but you're absolutely right about Gregory's one - it is quite moving...

BTW - i didn't know that - Sinead O'Connor recorded that as well :)
f.
Nor me. I'll check it out.

1. Run- Leona Lewis
2. Anything on Metallica Blacklist... f@!?en abomination.... :D
3. Stairway to Heaven - Rolf Harris
4. Mike flower pops - wonderwall
5. Lucy in the sky with diamonds- Willian Shatner
6. American Pie - Madonna
7. Every time We Say Goodbye - Simply Red
8. Don’t You Want Me - The Farm
9. Night Nurse - Simply Red
10.Back in Black-Nas, Janelle Monae
11. That really bad “Irish” song - Sheeran. I just don’t get his popularity
12. Somethin' Stupid - Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman
13. Hallelujah - Alexander Burke
14. Every breath you take - Ian McShane
15. Comfortably Numb - The Scissor Sisters

Can‘t believe nobody put - You’re the one that I want by Arthur Mullard and Hilda Baker!

1.It worries me this kind of thing, how you hope to live alone and occupy your waking hours - Messages - OMD
2. "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realise there's not much left" - Gangster's Paradise - Coolio.
3. Trust and you'll be trusted, Says the liar to the fool. Lust and so what if you're busted? In love and war there ain't no rules. - Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity - Type O Negative
4.Youll take my life but I'll take yours too you fire your musket but I'll run you through,so when you're waiting for the next attack you'd better stand there's no turning back. - The Trooper- Iron Maiden
5. Black rings round your eyes and you're spewing your lies that you know is your old routine, spilling your drink with a nod and wink as you boast about people you've been - Catch a Fallen Star > Torment & Torreros > Marc Almond
6.In France a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name, by chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same - Sign O The Times - Prince.
7. It's a mystery to me, the game commences, for the usual fee, plus expenses. - Private Investigations - Dire Straits.
8. People try to put us d-down...talkin' 'bout my generation. My Generation - The Who.
9. "Huh, tell me about your childhood." - Hyperactive - Thomas Dolby.

1.It worries me this kind of thing, how you hope to live alone and occupy your waking hours - Messages - OMD
2. "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realise there's not much left" - Gangster's Paradise - Coolio.
3. Trust and you'll be trusted, Says the liar to the fool. Lust and so what if you're busted? In love and war there ain't no rules. - Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity - Type O Negative
4.Youll take my life but I'll take yours too you fire your musket but I'll run you through,so when you're waiting for the next attack you'd better stand there's no turning back. - The Trooper- Iron Maiden
5. Black rings round your eyes and you're spewing your lies that you know is your old routine, spilling your drink with a nod and wink as you boast about people you've been - Catch a Fallen Star > Torment & Torreros > Marc Almond
6.In France a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name, by chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same - Sign O The Times - Prince.
7. It's a mystery to me, the game commences, for the usual fee, plus expenses. - Private Investigations - Dire Straits.
8. People try to put us d-down...talkin' 'bout my generation. My Generation - The Who.
10. You took out that money that your mamma had saved, she told me she kept it for running away. Fortune. Laura Marling.

10. You took out that money that your mamma had saved, she told me she kept it for running away. Fortune. Laura Marling.
11. "If everybody had an ocean, across the USA, then everybody be surfin like Califor'ni'A" - Surfin USA - The Beach Boys.

I did the number 11 because:

Your number 10 made me think of "Fun fun fun" where she forget all about the library like she told her old man now (which is a great lyric but not at the beginning).

But then remembered Surfin USA - been watching Outer Banks on Netflix and can't get it out of my head!

I did the number 11 because:

Your number 10 made me think of "Fun fun fun" where she forget all about the library like she told her old man now (which is a great lyric but not at the beginning).

But then remembered Surfin USA - been watching Outer Banks on Netflix and can't get it out of my head!
I thought about the Beach Boys Don't go near the water, but it's the second verse that's more hard hitting.....
Oceans, rivers, lakes and streams have all been touched by man, the poison floating out to sea now threatens life on land.
Written by Al Jardine and Mike Love.

11. "If everybody had an ocean, across the USA, then everybody be surfin like Califor'ni'A" - Surfin USA - The Beach Boys.
12. Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmelade skies. The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Sgt Pepper

12. Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmelade skies. The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Sgt Pepper
13. [Whispered] "You better watch out, you better beware, cause Albert says that E equals M C squared" - Einstein a go-go - Landscape.

14. "The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become.The further you take my rights away, the faster I will run." - Labi Siffre - So Strong.

14. "The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become.The further you take my rights away, the faster I will run." - Labi Siffre - So Strong.
15. Say your prayers, little one. Don't forget, my son To include everyone - Enter Sandman - Metallica

The actual name of them or what they are?
E.g. easy if we can do "angel", harder if we have to do "Gabriel"...

The latter... actual Names please :)

And nothing along the lines... Anything by Peter Gabriel... duh... :D u lazy bollox, all of you :D

f.

1. Twist of Cain - Danzig
2. Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam - Nirvana (or Jesus wants me for a sunbeam by the vaselines).

2. Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam - Nirvana (or Jesus wants me for a sunbeam by the vaselines).
3. Guess god thinks I'm Abel - Oasis

3. Ello John got a new motor? - Alexei Sayle.

4. Ello John got a new motor? - Alexei Sayle.
5. Standard white Jesus - Timbuk 3

6. Jacobs Ladder - Rush

Biblical Figures

Not listened to Danzig in a very long time (probably years) and weirdly I was probably listening to that track whilst you were writing that post!!!

Last edited:
6. Jacobs Ladder - Rush
7. God only knows - The Beach Boys

6. Jacobs Ladder - Rush
7. God only knows - The Beach Boys
8. The Four Horsemen -Metallica

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom