15 Song Album Collection

Slightly off-thread as it’s not a cover but Shatner was not alone. The world of Star Trek did not translate well to the world of pop….

1. Run- Leona Lewis
2. Anything on Metallica Blacklist... f@!?en abomination.... :D
3. Stairway to Heaven - Rolf Harris
4. Mike flower pops - wonderwall
5. Lucy in the sky with diamonds- Willian Shatner
6. American Pie - Madonna
7. Every time We Say Goodbye - Simply Red

1. Run- Leona Lewis
8. Don’t You Want Me - The Farm

HB

1. Run- Leona Lewis
9. Night Nurse - Simply Red

1. Run- Leona Lewis
10.Back in Black-Nas, Janelle Monae

... A real car crash, shocker, nightmare from Santanas Guitar Heaven album totally destroying a rock classic. Try it & cry!

1. Run- Leona Lewis
11. That really bad “Irish” song - Sheeran. I just don’t get his popularity

1. Run- Leona Lewis
12. Somethin' Stupid - Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman

1. Run- Leona Lewis
13. Hallelujah - Alexander Burke

1. Run- Leona Lewis
14. Every breath you take - Ian McShane

(Listen if you want to laugh).

1. Run- Leona Lewis
14. Every breath you take - Ian McShane
15. Comfortably Numb - The Scissor Sisters

Ok, I don't think this has been done yet: 15 songs with great opening lines: -

1. It worries me this kind of thing, how you hope to live alone and occupy your waking hours - Messages - OMD

Ok, I don't think this has been done yet: 15 songs with great opening lines: -

1. It worries me this kind of thing, how you hope to live alone and occupy your waking hours - Messages - OMD
2. "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realise there's not much left" - Gangster's Paradise - Coolio.

2. "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realise there's not much left" - Gangster's Paradise - Coolio.

3. Trust and you'll be trusted, Says the liar to the fool. Lust and so what if you're busted? In love and war there ain't no rules. - Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity - Type O Negative

1.It worries me this kind of thing, how you hope to live alone and occupy your waking hours - Messages - OMD

3. Trust and you'll be trusted, Says the liar to the fool. Lust and so what if you're busted? In love and war there ain't no rules. - Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity - Type O Negative
4.Youll take my life but I'll take yours too you fire your musket but I'll run you through,so when you're waiting for the next attack you'd better stand there's no turning back. - The Trooper- Iron Maiden

1.It worries me this kind of thing, how you hope to live alone and occupy your waking hours - Messages - OMD
4.Youll take my life but I'll take yours too you fire your musket but I'll run you through,so when you're waiting for the next attack you'd better stand there's no turning back. - The Trooper- Iron Maiden
5. Black rings round your eyes and you're spewing your lies that you know is your old routine, spilling your drink with a nod and wink as you boast about people you've been - Catch a Fallen Star > Torment & Torreros > Marc Almond

5. Black rings round your eyes and you're spewing your lies that you know is your old routine, spilling your drink with a nod and wink as you boast about people you've been - Catch a Fallen Star > Torment & Torreros > Marc Almond
6.In France a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name, by chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same - Sign O The Times - Prince.

6.In France a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name, by chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same - Sign O The Times - Prince.
7. It's a mystery to me, the game commences, for the usual fee, plus expenses. - Private Investigations - Dire Straits.
8. People try to put us d-down...talkin' 'bout my generation. My Generation - The Who.

Snap. I'll delete my last post.

'fraid so. No one comes close to Gregory's heartfelt plea.
To be honest i couldn't care any less for Mick's Hucknall vocals which seems to grate u the most... :) (which i find at least non-offensive :)

but i love the backing track done by sly & robbie - i have their album called stripped to the bone (with Howie B) and it seems it was released around the same time and a lot of it's sound and feel is the same as this track...

but you're absolutely right about Gregory's one - it is quite moving...

BTW - i didn't know that - Sinead O'Connor recorded that as well :)
f.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom