15% Off A £25 spend at Tesco Entertainment

Was able to use it twice earlier so not limited to one use per account.

Just ordered both the Bond50 boxed set, and the Indiana Jones collection, the total bill coming in at about £115. Subsequently, I cancelled my order at Amazon, as there is no way they will price-match something with a coupon! Then phoned my brother and got him to do the same thing, now that Temple of Doom is confirmed as having its first uncut release.

Smiles all round! :)

Dont forget Quidco, they are giving 10% at the moment :smashin:

Sweet, I've been looking around for the X Men Ultimate box set which was £21.39 after 15% discount and got 8.08% cashback from TopCashBack (£1.72) so all 5 films for £19.67 (£3.94 a film!) :thumbsup:

They've also got Lord of the Rings Boxset, extended editions which with the discount and cashback works out to £30!

Another good price is the 3 Colours Trilogy. They have it at £21.57 or £18.33 after discount. It is even in stock for next day dispatch. You need to add something else to reach £25 to qualify for the discount but this is a great price even if you don't.

Universal Classic Monster Collection pre-order for £32.44 with code (less with Quidco) :thumbsup:

BTW, do Tesco charge your card right away for pre-orders or when they ship?

Universal Classic Monster Collection pre-order for £32.44 with code (less with Quidco) :thumbsup:

BTW, do Tesco charge your card right away for pre-orders or when they ship?

Not until after it has shipped.:smashin:

thanks just ordered Bond 50 and Avengers Box set

Just for anyone interested,,my husband bought a £70 e-voucher using the above code for £59.50...then using the e-voucher on my tesco account saved another 15%...so 30% saving altogether!

Cost me altogether for Star Wars Saga....Chronicle and John Carter =£62.14.

And hes just checked Quidco to see the cashback for the e-voucher has already tracked at £5.95 which now takes it to £56.19...still have to wait for the cashback to track for the 3 items i bought which will be around £7.
£49 for those 3 seems a good deal indeed.

Sadly e-vouchers can`t be used for pre-orders..i did try!

Last edited:
You have to use a debit or credit card to buy an e-voucher it says, I thought of that too :laugh:

Clare3241, could you let me know if your cashback tracks? Mine hasn't with TopCashBack

Clare3241, could you let me know if your cashback tracks? Mine hasn't with TopCashBack

im sure i have read in the terms and conditions of both topcashback and quidco , that if a voucher is used you only get 1% cashback regardless of the advertised amount on the cashback sites (still should track though)..

Last edited:
Just for anyone interested,,my husband bought a £70 e-voucher using the above code for £59.50...then using the e-voucher on my tesco account saved another 15%...so 30% saving altogether!

Cost me altogether for Star Wars Saga....Chronicle and John Carter =£62.14.

And hes just checked Quidco to see the cashback for the e-voucher has already tracked at £5.95 which now takes it to £56.19...still have to wait for the cashback to track for the 3 items i bought which will be around £7.
£49 for those 3 seems a good deal indeed.

Sadly e-vouchers can`t be used for pre-orders..i did try!

clever trick Clare, shame we cant use for pre-orders as thats where id want to use them :(

You can use it for pre-orders, the only problem is you have to spend the cost now, rather than wait for dispatch as you usually would with a pre-order

I cancelled my orders, my girlfriend bought a £100 voucher and a £20 for £100 (120 x 15% = 102) then I bought Avengers Box Set, Prometheus 3D, LOTR Extended Box Set, X Men Ultimate all for £90!! (£100 x 15% = £85 but the total cost was £105 something so I had to put the £5 difference to)

I hope that all makes sense, it took me a while to work that all out last night, ha ha

Last edited:
You can use it for pre-orders, the only problem is you have to spend the cost now, rather than wait for dispatch as you usually would with a pre-order

I cancelled my orders, bought a £100 voucher then bought Avengers Box Set, Prometheus 3D, LOTR Extended Box Set, X Men Ultimate all for £90!!

wow, that really is a great deal Paul (and selection of movies youve chosen by the way!):smashin:

golden phoenix said:
im sure i have read in the terms and conditions of both topcashback and quidco , that if a voucher is used you only get 1% cashback regardless of the advertised amount on the cashback sites (still should track though)..

I got an email from Quidco a few hours after placing my order and it said I would be getting £53 which is the advertised 10% cash back and in the past they have always paid the full cash back amount even when using a 25% discount code.

I got an email from Quidco a few hours after placing my order and it said I would be getting £53 which is the advertised 10% cash back and in the past they have always paid the full discount and not 1% :)

thats also good to know indy..tesco are one of the most generous in terms of cashback (and continuous discount codes throughout the year)

oh guys and dont forget clubcard points too to bring the price down by even more pennies..every little helps!

and it said I would be getting £53

£53 Cashback? So you spent £530? Bloody hell, I was having a hard time justifying £90 to myself

djpaulc247 said:
£53 Cashback? So you spent £530? Bloody hell, I was having a hard time justifying £90 to myself

Well £530 after the 15% discount, think it was actually around £620 lol

Whenever these vouchers come around I always pre-order every film and game I think I might want then if better prices become available or I change my mind I just cancel, they don't take payment up front so no harm done.

Last edited:

indy always been a big spender round these here parts!, and hes one man who knows how to take full advantage of a discount code, it be a shame not to :laugh:

wow, that really is a great deal Paul (and selection of movies youve chosen by the way!):smashin:

Thanks, I can't wait to get them all :smashin:

I'm tempted now to do the same again and order the Indiana Jones Quadrilogy, I doubt you'll get better than £31.50 anywhere!

It's dangerous this though as I'm now thinking of loads of things I could buy - Spiderman Trilogy £6.99, Robocop Trilogy £8.16, Game of Thrones Season 1 £22.44, etc etc!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom