14th Dec 2011

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Games Podcast: 14th Dec 2011

Mark, Ste, Ben and Steve discuss the trailer for Rainbow Six: Patriots, as well as chatting about Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Saints Row 3, plus how Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 stack up now the dust has settled

Time: 00:50:16 Size: 76.2 mb. Direct Link

Please reply to this thread with your feedback. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for an interesting podcast guys. The new Rainbox six game sounds good and glad to see it is coming to the PC as well. This game seems to me far more interesting than either MW3 or BF3 and might be my replacement for COD4 (which I am still playing quite a bit all these years later). I have never seen a military FPS game that had as much impact as the gillie section in COD4 which was mindblowing at the time, but this game might be it.

Not showing in itunes lads :(

Thanks again for an interesting podcast guys. The new Rainbox six game sounds good and glad to see it is coming to the PC as well. This game seems to me far more interesting than either MW3 or BF3 and might be my replacement for COD4 (which I am still playing quite a bit all these years later). I have never seen a military FPS game that had as much impact as the gillie section in COD4 which was mindblowing at the time, but this game might be it.

Massively hyped for this, cant say enough how i loved playing the previous games on Xbox and 360. I even played Rainbow from Xbox on the 360 when it first came out, thats how hooked i was playing it online despite having PGR3, COD2 etc to oggle over upon launch.

If they mess this title up, ill never forgive Ubi but i have a strong feeling that they're going to nail it and its going to blow everything else out of the wate when it lands.

Brings into question though; When will we see the next batch of consoles arrive if new titles are still being planned for 2012/2013 for the 360????

Thanks for your feedback too, glad you enjoyed it and hope you keep coming back for the upcoming ones :thumbsup:

Thank you for another enjoyable 60 minutes gents!

Rainbow Six is shaping up to be a rather brilliant strategic shooter and a nice riposte to the never ending release of corridor FPS shooters.

I even played Rainbow from Xbox on the 360 when it first came out, thats how hooked i was playing it online despite having PGR3
Whaaat? Your forgo the brilliant PGR 3 to play a shooter (albeit a brilliant one). Sacrilegious :D

Thanks for your feedback too, glad you enjoyed it and hope you keep coming back for the upcoming ones :thumbsup:
Thanks for the entertaining shows throughout 2011. The first podcast for 2012 is likely to be a AVF G.O.T.Y/review of 2011?

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the gaming podcast team :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Thanks pal. Hope you have a great one yourself.

Thanks for the entertaining shows throughout 2011. The first podcast for 2012 is likely to be a AVF G.O.T.Y/review of 2011?

Yes, most certainly. If you haven't already, check out the GOTY threads in the various console/pc forums. Pretty sure we'll be referencing those as well as discussing our own faves.

Whaaat? Your forgo the brilliant PGR 3 to play a shooter (albeit a brilliant one). Sacrilegious :D

I know tell me about it but that is just testament to how good the games were/are if i chose to play a previous gen game over a next gen title. I cant even think of a game that has made me do that before....

Glad you enjoyed the show again mate and keep an eye out for the January show, it should be a good one :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too buddy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom