1400 cases child abuse -Rotherham

As far as Nick goes ? He's either a fantasist or a plant to discredit victims. If there has been a decades long cover up of child abuse by Politicians and other powerful people (as alleged by credible people and no not David Icke blathering on about Lizards from another dimension), then you'd expect the establishment to do everything in it's power to keep things covered up. As otherwise the public anger would be so great it would likely bring everything crashing down, including the Monarchy.

That may not be on the David Icke scale ,but it's still a conspiracy theory of barking proportions. I understand that Harvey Proctor, on of many whose reputation and life has been trashed by "Nick's" allegations, and the police's insistence on giving them credence, is suing "Nick" over his ridiculous allegations.

I hope he is successful in at least exposing this individual for what he is and the damage he has caused, and perhaps force the police to justify their actions in relation to him. Personally, unless he is insane, I think he should be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice and making malicious allegations.

Been discussed on Reddit a fair bit.

According to the Corbyn tribe, she was just being sarcastic by retweeting and liking it....

Yeah, right. Of course she was.

Rotherham abuse: 'She was raped by six men' - BBC News

Rotherham abuse: 'She was raped by six men'
Julie Roberts' foster daughter Gemma was one of more than 1,400 girls abused by gangs of men in Rotherham between 1997 and 2003.

But despite the scandal being exposed in 2014, she continued to be preyed upon until she died following a morphine overdose.

IMG_2603.JPG

And the relevance of this to Rotherham grooming gangs is.....?

Grooming of young children. It's a much wider problem and while some get hung up on race in regards to some of the peadophiles, it leaves others free to do as they please under the radar as attention is diverted elsewhere. I've also heard on the grapevine (take with a pinch of salt), that a current top Police Officer is being investigated for child abuse by the National Crime Agency and a local police force.

Also Shirley Oaks Survivors Association (SOSA) Take a read and don't be so dismissive.

Grooming of young children. It's a much wider problem and while some get hung up on race in regards to some of the peadophiles, it leaves others free to do as they please under the radar as attention is diverted elsewhere. I've also heard on the grapevine (take with a pinch of salt), that a current top Police Officer is being investigated for child abuse by the National Crime Agency and a local police force.

Also Shirley Oaks Survivors Association (SOSA) Take a read and don't be so dismissive.

This is an individual though, nothing to do with gangs. I'm not quite clear what the motivation is for some to indulge in whataboutery on this subject.

As for "hearing something on the grapevine", please.

We're discussing grooming gangs though. This thread would be 100+ pages if we were discussing single cases of men and women grooming minors or elders.

Just caught this about the trial in Newcastle. The gang, could not speak English and used an interpreter.
So they have been operating for many years grooming these young girls and only now have language difficulties?
They must think the British are complete fools. (And I wouldn't blame them for that).
Girls as young as 13 'raped by Newcastle gang' | Daily Mail Online

We're discussing grooming gangs though. This thread would be 100+ pages if we were discussing single cases of men and women grooming minors or elders.

And so it should 100 pages+, maybe Britain could actually tackle paedophilia, instead letting it become a psychiatric disorder.

Last edited:
Or you and Marv, both of whom only came to this thread recently, stop hijacking it to follow your narrative.

If it transpires the alleged offender, who was relatively powerful in local govt, exploited council run childrens' homes when the reported abuse took place in the early 90s, then that is potentially down to a paedophile ring. But you seem keen to shut down discussion when it doesn't fit your preferred profile.

ctrl_left now passing judgement on thread "hijacks" and deciding who is allowed to post. Gotta love those modwannabes........

Nice try there, but there are only two here repeatedly trying to push discussion in one direction and away from others. The "whataboutery" card doesn't really work here.

p.s. thx for that new term (to me), "ctrl_left" - had to google it, appears to be another Fox News invention, seems to describe you, apart from the left bit

Or you and Marv, both of whom only came to this thread recently, stop hijacking it to follow your narrative.

If it transpires the alleged offender, who was relatively powerful in local govt, exploited council run childrens' homes when the reported abuse took place in the early 90s, then that is potentially down to a paedophile ring. But you seem keen to shut down discussion when it doesn't fit your preferred profile.

Is that directed at me.. not sure?
The profile of this thread (which I started by the way ) was quite specific. It is about the Rotherham Asian sex grooming gangs..
It has transpired since Rotherham, there is a pattern. Sixteen towns have seen people convicted / charged for the same crime with the same ethnic / religious back ground. It is still current. I am sure there will be many more convictions in the future.

Of course there are paedophiles, in all countries, and it is terrible where-ever it exists. But this was about grooming girls who were a different race. It wasn't all about under age girls either. Any girl who could be passed around was fit for purpose.

This was the other discussion ..
Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse

Last edited:
Mod hat on: Behave people.

Is that directed at me.. not sure?
The profile of this thread (which I started by the way ) was quite specific. It is about the Rotherham Asian sex grooming gangs ...
No, sorry Cliff, it wasn't directed at you, just looked very much like that. Closing wrong tabs left off a little chunk as I ended up posting a draft missing quoted post and other text. Am sure it's obvious who it is now, since we carried on.

Yes I know what the thread is specifically about (and that you started it btw :)), and you've seen my posts since it started, frequently agreeing, if I'm not mistaken, and vice versa of course.

I mention other mass abuse when there's similarity with perps' MO, authorities' response and victimology, and when others believe or claim certain factors are unique which I believe are not. I've no problem facing disagreement here, as it's a discussion. As to unique factors, of course there are and I frequently post about them - whether it's endemic misogyny, all that 'honour' nonsense, or it being a hate crime with gangs that only target white/non-Muslim girls (in a similar thread) ...
I do believe there should have been some 'hate crime' element added to these paedo gangs' charges
- as they were deliberately targeting non-Muslim under-age girls
We've had mostly civil and interesting discussion in this thread for almost 3 years, but I do take issue with low blows aimed at pushing a certain narrative - whether it's me being accused of condoning grooming gangs after debunking some Tommy Robinson hagiography, or someone else being accused of victim blaming, when they are clearly not. I don't believe those things of anyone here, and there shouldn't be a place for such personal accusations in a thread like this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom