14" TV/DVD/VCR Combination ?

3iron

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 14" portable TV/DVD/VCR combi - they only one I can find is the Bush BTV183DVD, also known as the MATSUI 14TVDVR1 and the Grundig 14GR3000. The best price I can find is Currys & Dixons at £229.99 but they are out of stock.

Does anyone know of any other 14" portable TV/DVD/VCR makes or anywhere else that I could try that would sell the ones above online at around this price?

TIA,

3iron

I was looking for one before Xmas and found this

www.unbeatable.co.uk/CatalogueItem_15275.html

OK its 17inch but at £240 for a flat screen it looks the biz. In stock later this month I was told so it was too late for me :(

Thanks Alan.

I had noticed this and actually spoke to them yesterday about dimensions of this tv combi (which they didn't know and I got from Samsung site), but its too large for the space where its to be situated :(

BTW, they never told me it was out of stock.

3iron

Alan,

If you are still looking, you might be interested in this .. I found the same 14" tv/vcr/dvd as I first listed also being sold as an ORION CW1403 - I've just received one I bought from www.lxdirect.com (Littelwoods/Index) on offer for £219.99 :)

The normal price is £249.99 and that's what shown on the site but anyone interested needs to go into the Brochure section to get it on offer (or just search for ORION and the one on offer is shown at the bottom of the page. :)

3iron

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom