14" Bush TV with integrated DVD player + Teletext + 50 films £70 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one has the balls, you could make a nice little profit by buying up the rest of the Tv's at Sky then selling them at Ebay.
I've just checked the price to see how much they may go for and at present you can buy an "as new" 14" Tv/dvd portable - no films + £15 delivery for.......£82 with 3 hours left.
ie I think you could sell these on ebay for around £110-£120 including films and delivery - nice £50 profit for nothing ......like I say IF you've got the balls. :)

Chris

Chris,

If you've got the balls you could buy as many as you like, deprive others of a genuine bargain for the kids bedroom or whatever, come on here and boast about it, and then expect to be slapped on the back and treated like one of the lads (or lasses) whenever you need help or something. You could do that...like I say, IF you've got the balls.

Mike.

How much was postage?

EDIT P&p £0

Multi region hack,

press open on remote for disk tray
thats it close tray with R1 disk in & press play.

Hello Flimber

Point taken.

The post was meant to be helpful and and sure one or two people who have viewed the link would have purchased (atleast) one of the Tv's.

Like I say 5 other members of my friends and family have got a cracking bargain too (all paying £70). I suppose I may have just seen the pound signs in my eyes and thought "wow! easy money, like taking candy from a baby. I'll just buy 50 of these sets and put my visa card up to the maximum" or the second post may have been slightly tongue in cheek.

Either way I hope you had the balls to snap one of these up at a knock down price. ;)

Cheers
Chris

I actually didn't myself, our daughter just got a video/tv for her last birthday so we could hardly upgrade her birthday present, wouldn't feel right somehow. Plus, all our disks are in the 300-disk Sony changer specifically so she can't get her grubby paws on them in the first place (!).

Enjoy your bargain(s) :D

Mike.

Originally posted by Flimber
Chris,

If you've got the balls you could buy as many as you like, deprive others of a genuine bargain for the kids bedroom or whatever, come on here and boast about it, and then expect to be slapped on the back and treated like one of the lads (or lasses) whenever you need help or something. You could do that...like I say, IF you've got the balls.

Mike.

That's a bit harsh...

I think so too Smurfin, but I've got skin like an elephant and it takes quite a bit to really pee me off.
Fortunately I've got a memory like one too. :)

Chris

Oh, by the way.......they've all sold out, so well done to all that managed to get one (or two).

Originally posted by Smurfin
That's a bit harsh...

Maybe, yeah. But there have been a few incidents here and elsewhere recently where people have bought tens of items for financial gain and the rest of us have been left itemless through - let's call a spade a spade here - other people's selfishness. This doesn't look like one of those cases but I was probably ready to 'kneejerk' the next indident which came along, unfortunately.

Didn't pierce CJ's skin, luckily :)

Mike.

Since it's out of stock this may be a fitting point to close the thread. :)

Flimber, events on other boards don't merit a poke at members on here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom