1366 x 768 VGA?

N

nathan72078

I have a native resolution 1366 x 768 LCD HDTV. The TV manual lists the native resolution at 60 Hz but does not include a supported resolution of 1360 x 768 as I've seen on xbox.com and the image in the FAQ. Does the Xbox 360 support 1366 x 768? Considering that the majority of HD LCDs use that resolution it would make sense that MS would support it, but of course I also figure there would be enough of a demand to sell a digital output.

you honestly need to learn how to word your questions

anyway, 360 supports that res through VGA. And your digital output question.. Are you asking whether VGA adaptor has one? If so, yes it does

I remember hearing that you need a live update to get a full range of resolutions. If you havn't got 1366 x 768 in the list on your xbox try hooking it up to t'internet

Screen resolutions supported go to 1360*768. My panel offers 1366*768, but dashboard only offers what I just stated.

Have all Live updates, and no more resolutions have appeared. Nearly full on mapping though, so not too bad. Although colour could be better.......

nathan72078 said:
I have a native resolution 1366 x 768 LCD HDTV. The TV manual lists the native resolution at 60 Hz but does not include a supported resolution of 1360 x 768 as I've seen on xbox.com and the image in the FAQ. Does the Xbox 360 support 1366 x 768? Considering that the majority of HD LCDs use that resolution it would make sense that MS would support it, but of course I also figure there would be enough of a demand to sell a digital output.

Mate dont listen to shadowmoses, you get people like that on the forums sometimes, just ignore them!! anyway welcome to avfourms!!:hiya:

And yes, the 360 support lots of resolutions, including 1366x768!! so set it to that on your settings and you will have a great picture!!!:thumbsdow

Thanks for the replies. I picked up a vga cable today and it works great. I was getting a minor ammount of noise over component, and I knew my PC certainly didn't have that problem. The cable cleared that up and improved the definiton of the graphics.

I have a Syntax Olevia LT37HVS. Like others commented, I had to dial down the brightness and turn up the contrast in order to get the colors to look similar to component. Based on the clarity improvement on both Fight Night and NBA2k6, the only games I've tried it with, it was worth the cost.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom