13.3 recommendations?

Loofah

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to look at a new laptop or 2in1 and getting nowhere. I've found in the past that the windows 13.3" laptops have suited me just fine so figured I'd stick with that. Budget would be around £500 and I'll not be using it for anything strenuous although some work on InDesign or Illustrator is possible.
Is there anything reasonable out there or should I revise my expectations a bit?

OK so I think 2nd hand or refurb might be a good option for me. Would a dell inspiron 13 7359 or HP spectre or Lenovo yoga 3 pro be OK for my purposes? I'm a bit clueless on this tbh

Thanks for the reply - I ended up going for a Dell inspiron 5378. It's a transformer type with 7th gen intel innards and 8gb ram which seems to be running really well. Was more fluke than anything, saw it and won the bidding at a great price and cheaper than all my previous suggestions so all good.

Nice laptop, I've fixed a couple of these at work. Good screen and fast. The build is plastic, rather than aluminum, but the whole thing is well put together.

Chuckles lol

I'm also looking for the cheapest option available for 13.3 with FullHD display please.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom