12v Trigger Cables.

p203557

Anyone got any links for where I can get cheap cables that will turn my p1's on automatically when I powerup my A32 (being used as a pre only)?

Thanks,

Richard

C

CyrilD

Crusty is right, Maplins do them and in different lengths too, try product codes L26BA/L27BA/L28BA. You'll also find them on our friend ebay which is where I got mine.

Cheers

crobo

My local computer shop has these things in for a few quid - they are nothing special.

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
p203557 said:
Anyone got any links for where I can get cheap cables that will turn my p1's on automatically when I powerup my A32 (being used as a pre only)?

Thanks,

Richard

Have you considered selling the a A32 and getting a C30 (or a 31)? It's probably gonna work out costing you nothing and I'll bet you'll be happier with the sound.

p203557

Timmy C said:
Have you considered selling the a A32 and getting a C30 (or a 31)? It's probably gonna work out costing you nothing and I'll bet you'll be happier with the sound.

Thats on my list (probably a c31) but I've spent far too much in recent months so need to not upgrade for a while. I can't afford to buy one without selling the other at the moment and as I like to buy 2nd hand or ex-dem I don't want to be without music for any period of time either! I'm also considering keeping the A32 for living room duties when I get a dedicated room organised!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom