12mth Xbox Live - £20 in ASDA?

Waynej

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A member posted this somewhere here the other day, and I can't find the topic now. I gave my store a ring and they do not have any.

From what the member here said, these are the Xbox 1 Live Start Kits, which includes a headset and 12mth subscription code. Both items work on the Xbox 360.

What I'm asking is if someone here has an ASDA local to them and they have these in stock, please could you buy me one and I will pay you the same price and you can just email me the code and you get to keep the headset to do what you want with?

:lease:

I got an email from Xbox today too, informing me that my Gold subscription is going to expire soon.

I will Look tomorrow in stockport i need one on the 5th.

And if i get chance the one in Hyde too.

If anyone else is looking email me to and i will buy one off u if i dont get one. saying that for £20 might as well get 2

Couldn't see any at the Trafford Center Asda. Shame really, I've never done any online gaming and have just about decided to try it for the first time, but the bargain hunter in me will wait 'till I can find 12 months cheap.

Couldn't see any at the Trafford Center Asda. Shame really, I've never done any online gaming and have just about decided to try it for the first time, but the bargain hunter in me will wait 'till I can find 12 months cheap.

You know you get 1 month free right when you join live??? And i'm sure 95% of people on here would advise you get into it.

Got plenty time left on my gold ATM but wouldnt hurt to pick one up at this price. Keep me posted :thumbsup:

I will Look tomorrow in stockport i need one on the 5th.

And if i get chance the one in Hyde too.

If anyone else is looking email me to and i will buy one off u if i dont get one. saying that for £20 might as well get 2

If there is any left over then buy me one please :thumbsup:

You can keep the headset and I'll pay you and you can just PM or email the subscription code.
:smashin:

Various 360 deals floating around the web, seems to be localised. I would phone ahead to a branch rather than waste a special trip, unless you do your supermarket shopping @ Asda anyway

none in Gloucester - if anyone sees one on their rounds and could pick it up for me id be most obliged!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom