For Sale 12GB PS3 Console + 8 Games

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Slimbert, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Slimbert

Slimbert

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Decided to sell my 12GB PS3 and games due to lack of use. It's seen very little use both as a gaming machine and as a blu-ray player (I have a seperate BR player) and is in excellent condition. Comes boxed with controller, power lead and USB charging lead.

The console has been owned by me from brand new. There is no outstanding warranty. Please note: I noticed that this console is noiser than my previous PS3's, especially when loading, however this seems to be standard for the latest versions of the console. If noise is important to you then I would recommend that you buy one of the older versions of the console.

Games included are:

GTA5
    L.A. NOIRE: The Complete Edition (There is a second copy of this game included in the sale bought on these forums, however I could not get it to install on this console)
    Saints Row 4
    Saints Row: The Third
    ModNation Racers
    Sleeping Dogs
    MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
    Little Big Planet 2

Please asume that any and all codes have been used, however I know 100% that the GTA5 code is unused. All games will be very good playable condition. Many have been bought brand new and I take good care of my gear.

Bargain price of £135 for the lot. It will remain up for sale on AVF for this weekend only.

Collection in person very welcome and strongly preferred. I will post at buyers cost via courier. Next day courier will cost £10 to UK mainland excluding highlands etc. I won't post abroad.

Price and currency: 135
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: