120Gb HDD for Xbox 360 £48.93 instore only

LBP.Nxe

120Gb HDD for Xbox 360 £48.93 instore only @ Sainsburys - Credit goes to Orbital at HUKD

Plenty of people over at HUKD have confirmed this deal instore at Sainsburys. A lot of them have said that the drives are not on display and that you have to ask at customer services to bring staff in from the appropriate department. They will then goto the back of the shop (or wherever they store them away from customers) and bring one out if they have any and if they can find it :)

If they are out on the shelves then the displayed price will be higher. However, once you do a price check or simply attempt a purchase it will scan at £48.93!

It comes with a transfer cable so you can upgrade from your old 20gb or 60gb drive.

See Orbital's and Bazclack's receipts after purchasing.

Info for staff to help find the item...

SKU - 6662180
EAN - 0882224460958

Attachments

• 3223501214_424b1ec6b3.jpg
    3223501214_424b1ec6b3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 275
  • drive.jpg
    drive.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 211

loz_the_guru

If anyone can find one of these for me then i'm more than happy to pay for it and postage on, my local sainsburys is tiny and has none in stock :(.

Anyone help me out?

kav

Distinguished Member
If anyone can find one of these for me then i'm more than happy to pay for it and postage on, my local sainsburys is tiny and has none in stock :(.

Anyone help me out?

I plan on heading to Sainsburys tonight - if I can get a second one I will try to sell it to you via the forums. (Not sure if I can offer to sell it to you directly without breaking forum rules)

kav

Distinguished Member
Went tonight but none left at all in any of my local Sainsburys. Sorry guys. :thumbsdow

bazclack

Standard Member
Just a heads up, Witney, Oxfordshire "had" stock on Thursday again - unsure if they found a box of them again or its started nationwide.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom