120+ Page Views on eBay

newcoppiceman

Novice Member
I'm genuinely impressed that I've had so many people look at my Lumagen listing - by far the most I've had for anything I've listed over the last four years!

I'm now resigned to abandoning the picture monitor project I've mentioned several times on this forum, not least because my immediate project work consists of ditching the beautifully-formed but badly-flawed Teac DR-H300DAB DVD receiver I've had since late 2007 (...don't get me started!) but I'll be salvaging its class D power amp PCB (TDA8920), hefty mains transformer, eco power board (er, a small mains transformer and a relay!) and re-boxing as a standalone power amp, with a headphone amp included. It will connect, and supply power to, a separate preamp the heart of which will be a remote control motorised volume control, compensated for loudness (Fletcher Munson) which is the only deviation from a flat response we've ever needed with our Monitor Audio Silver S8 speakers.

If I've still got the Lumagen after I've done all that I may well revisit the picture monitor project.

N42

Yes, I coincidentally saw that on ebay and thought your username looked familiar lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom