120 inch/100 inch, 16:9, pull down projector screen. With a top black drop of 50cm

Maximum drop for a 120" screen is approximately 1490mm meaning according to the spec and physical dimensions of the screen, you only have around 55mm left which isn't 500mm

Easiest way to find out is to contact them but I would think at the price, the quality has to have been compromised. The Grandview Cyber 120" Screen which has a 400mm top border is a considerable amount more than the one on offer at CPC, but when you are looking for a screen to last many many years, you get what you pay for

When looking at such a large screen, you need to realise that the weight of the fabric will place a strain on the motor as will the weight of the bar the screen is attached to as these for projection terms are at the extremes of what manufacturers are usually able to squeeze into the projector casing

Maximum drop for a 120" screen is approximately 1490mm meaning according to the spec and physical dimensions of the screen, you only have around 55mm left which isn't 500mm

Easiest way to find out is to contact them but I would think at the price, the quality has to have been compromised. The Grandview Cyber 120" Screen which has a 400mm top border is a considerable amount more than the one on offer at CPC, but when you are looking for a screen to last many many years, you get what you pay for

When looking at such a large screen, you need to realise that the weight of the fabric will place a strain on the motor as will the weight of the bar the screen is attached to as these for projection terms are at the extremes of what manufacturers are usually able to squeeze into the projector casing
Thank you very much Appreciate your help. I have orderd a manual sapphire screen with a top black drop of 500mm.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom