1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 months free line rental rhinophones

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by T_nevy, May 8, 2005.

1. T_nevy

T_nevy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Found this amazing deal over a month ago

£49.99 one off fee, and you get 100 minutes,anynetwork anytime on T-mobile.

It is sim card only deal but still amazing value.

you get 12 months free line rental on a cashback basis, you get all your cash back in first month.

This is a truly amazing deal!!!!

I have already received my cashback and have since ordered two more sims.

I found the company to be very efficient. They respond to emails within 1 hour and there offices are open from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week.

link: http://www.rhinophones.co.uk/12-months-free-rental.htm

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I have just checked rhinophones.co.uk with Whois to find that it was registered to Michael Dhawan as recently as January this year and that he is an individual who has elected not to publish his address in the Whois databse.

According to Nominet regulations only websites completely unconnected with trade or business may have the address of the owner withheld.

As they are not registered for Vat either it would seem that the company's turnover is under the threashold for registering which is just £15,000 per quarter or else they are trading illegally

I would not recommend anyone to trade with this company.