1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 months free dvd rental trial

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by wonderhorse, Aug 29, 2004.

1. wonderhorse

wonderhorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I notcied http://www.dvd4free.co.uk has been updated, and you can now try out the DVD rental companies for over a year without paying anything.

It's pretty smart, I've done it now for about 4 months and got to try out several so far.

The wonderhorse

2. dude1971

dude1971

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Been doing it for a year already, I've only got 4 more companies to go. But some of the earlier ones have offered me another 2 weeks :)

Regards

The Dude

3. wonderhorse

wonderhorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice one!

Looks like it could go on forever as there are new ones opping up all the time!!

4. njhpuk

njhpuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm coming to the end of my first trial and I am about to cancel the subscription (before payment is due) but they have just sent me another DVD and they say that all DVDs must be returned before the payment date!! Any way to get out of paying?

Thanks.

5. Kam the Man

Kam the Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dude, at least 4 days before your payment date make sure you clear your wish list then send back the last of your dvd's. Otherwise it's very easy for them to have a reason to charge you a whole month's subs.

6. njhpuk

njhpuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good advice - thanks.