12 Month Xbox Live for £20 when bought with any live compatible game

jonnyhardaker

Just been into Game in Leeds looking for a Xbox Live Starter kit with Forza and all they had was the kit itself which was on offer at £20 when bought with any Live Compatible game, I asked and this includes used games.

Would this method be suitable for the xbox 360? and can the headset for the original xbox work with the 360?

KevD

Distinguished Member
Work fine for the 360 as does the headset (although you lose mute and volume control). A Good deal :thumbsup:

KevD

Distinguished Member
No, I think you re-wire if you want the volume and mute to work. Otherwise it works fine!

Taz69

not on their site, anyone know if this is Nationwide ?

Taz

KILLER NADS

I will get you 12months live for even cheaper then this!!

I will get u PGR2 + 12months + headset all sealed for just £30!!

Let me know if ur interested, its cheaper then buying a game for £39.99 and then paying another £20 to get 12months live!

:)

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Apparently you can pick up a a copy of Fifa 2005 with the 12 month Live subscription and headset for £14.99 in HMV (in-store) only.

KILLER NADS

Tejstar said:
Apparently you can pick up a a copy of Fifa 2005 with the 12 month Live subscription and headset for £14.99 in HMV (in-store) only.

no way thats not true at all!

theres the biggest HMV next to where i work on oxford street and i go in there everyday!

The cheapest that HMV do in store are the PGR2 pack with 12months for £39.99 then after that its the HALO2 or the PES5 pack which are £59.99

They do have the fifa pack aswell but that too is also i think £39.99 or £49.99

I have even asked the staff there many times for the cheapest ones and they have said that the PGR2 is the cheapest they sell and have sold in past.

Taz69

Nads, you can get em for £14.99 in some stores, but only sales copies, they have 2 different items of the same game, code etc, but some are marked up at £14.99 others are marked up at £59.99, its on dvdforums bargain page, 2 diff stores in my city one has em at £14.99 but no stock, the other has em at £59.99 and in stock, lol

Sounds like a localised con to me.

Taz

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
KILLER NADS said:
theres the biggest HMV next to where i work on oxford street and i go in there everyday!

Well you must have missed it then, as yesterday evening (around 7pm) I walked into HMV Oxford St and picked up the Forza pack with 12-month sub for £14.99! :cool: :thumbsup:

They still had a Rallisport Challenge pack for £8.99, but that only came with a 3 month subscription.

sdkmway

Thanks for the info on HMV everyone. Just picked up a Fifa 2005/LIVE pack for £14.99 in Cheltenham. Last one I believe. The Gloucester store has them back up to £59.99

Kev

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom