12 Month Subscription in December, but expiring in 5 days?

thelegendofyrag

I have always topped up my subscription well in advance and was given a 12 month subscription at christmas last year.

I also used my one month subscription from call of duty which would have been before christmas? So i am thinking that the 6 months i already had left has expired then the one month was activiated and now that is expiring so my 12 month one from xmas should now kick in? But if that is the case why would i be getting a message to renew my subscription? As the 12 month should automatically be used? :confused:

I cannot find a history of the subscriptions entered on the xbox live website either, is there any way to view this as i delete the emails that confirm it has gone on.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
The 1 month code should have pushed back the renewal date not restarted from when you redeemed it

eg if your renewal date was Dec 25th and you redeemed a one month subscription (on 16th June let's say) then your renewal date should be jan 25th
not the 16th July

Log into billing.microsoft.com and you are able to view subscription info :thumbsup:

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
I cannot find a history of the subscriptions entered on the xbox live website either, is there any way to view this as i delete the emails that confirm it has gone on.

When you sign into xbox.com, there a little dropdown box, next to your gamertag/score, and status..should say, "My Xbox".
click the down arrow, and click, "My Account", in there you will see the end date of your sub, and what sub it is for, like 12 months auto, or Xbox LIVE Prepaid 12 + 1 Month Gold Membership Card, for example..

That's the last entered subscription, and the date it ends on, any other issues, phone customer services, is the best bet, as with your details, they will have all the information/codes, etc, that you entered.

It doesn't appear to log 1 month sub's, as i entered a 12+1 last year, then entered a 1 month sub earlier this year, from when i got my xbox repaired, and it doesnt show that, only the 12 + 1, but the end date tallys fine.

thelegendofyrag

The 1 month code should have pushed back the renewal date not restarted from when you redeemed it

eg if your renewal date was Dec 25th and you redeemed a one month subscription (on 16th June let's say) then your renewal date should be jan 25th
not the 16th July

Log into billing.microsoft.com and you are able to view subscription info :thumbsup:

Thats what i thought but i was sure i had a 12 month subscription at christmas.

The billing website show all of my transactions for point (added and spent)

But all i've got for subscriptions is one that was purchased on september 21st and ends on July 2nd which obviously is not 12 months :confused: This one is labeled 'Xbox live pre-paid 1 month gold membership' but is more than one month old

The only activity before that shows 1 month free trial on 1/03/2007 until 1/04/2007

Really did not want to have to call them, looks like ill have to

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Thats what i thought but i was sure i had a 12 month subscription at christmas.

The billing website show all of my transactions for point (added and spent)

But all i've got for subscriptions is one that was purchased on september 21st and ends on July 2nd which obviously is not 12 months :confused: This one is labeled 'Xbox live pre-paid 1 month gold membership' but is more than one month old

The only activity before that shows 1 month free trial on 1/03/2007 until 1/04/2007

Really did not want to have to call them, looks like ill have to
I'm afraid it does look like you have to call them. At least it's free

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom