1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12" Logic subwoofer

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Thormax360, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Thormax360

Thormax360
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Today my uncle gave me 2 12" Logic subwoofers for free today and I was wondering if they were any good, I have a TI-130 V-Power Alpine amp that came along with it and could you please tell me is it any good and how will it sound when i install it :lease: :lease: . I a will be installing them into my 1994 ezgo golfcart so I want to be rumbling when I come down the road. :cool: :cool: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2. Mroizouk

Mroizouk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    logic are a cheapy brand of sub, but how it'll sound when it's all installed is very much dependant on whether you do a good job of istalling it or not. Make sure you use enclosures in accordance with the manufacturer's reccomendations for the subs. Put acoustic stuffing inside the boxes, securely fixing the enclosure to your car helps, dynamat soundproofing improves the sound and decreases rattling. Ensure the amp has a healthy power supply by using heavy-guage power cable.

3. Thormax360

Thormax360
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey man thanks for the info I will post pics when I get it all installed and I will make a video to show yall what it sounds like. :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: