PSN will have deals on 12 games on the run up to Christmas, dates as follows:

Christmas Deal 1 - 1st to 3rd December

-- Little Big Planet 2 with extras, £22.49

Christmas Deal 2 - 3rd to 5th December

-- Driver £27.99 (25.19 +)

Christmas Deal 3 - 5th to 7th December

-- Child of Eden £11.99 (10.79 +)

Christmas Deal 4 - 7th to 9th December

-- Section 8: Prejudice +3 add ons £7.19 (6.47 +)

Christmas Deal 5 - 9th to 11th December

-- Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine £27.99 (25.19 +)

Christmas Deal 6 - 11th to 13th December

-- Payday The Heist £6.29 (5.66 +)

Christmas Deal 7 - 13th to 15th December

-- Mickey's Wild Adventure £3.99 (3.19 +)

Christmas Deal 8 - 15th to 17th December

-- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition £9.99 (8.99 +)

Christmas Deal 9 - 17th to 19th December

-- Deus Ex: Human Revolution £31.99 (£25.59+)

Christmas Deal 10 - 19th to 21st December

-- Renegade Ops bundle £5.10 (£4.59+)

Christmas Deal 11 - 21st to 23rd December

-- Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare bundle £19.99 (£15.99+)

Christmas Deal 12 - 23rd to 25th December

-- Who wants to be a millionaire £6.29 (£5.66 +)

I'll update as we go.

Last edited:
Im hoping for Crysis or some of the hd remakes. Resi in particular. Also the Final Fantasies and MGS would be splendid Sony

Nothing too exciting so far..

I hope something good will come on the store so far it has been somewhat disappointing

Latest offering is Section 8 Prejudice (yeah, I'd never heard of it either :D)

I'm guessing most have lost interest in this promotion anyway.

What with the old games they're digging up and the stuff that just didn't sell it's less the "12 days of Christmas" and more the "ghost of Christmas past" :p

Hehe, thanks, I was going to update this yesterday, but my enthusiasm with the deals has somewhat waned ;)

You may aswell finish it off xD

Yeah, I will, not half way yet, so you never know, could be a cracking deal yet to come.

Edit: At least the prices are cheaper than the skim links that get auto added ;)

Last edited:
Im still holding out hope for at least one good deal. Unless they are holding out on the good stuff for some sorta post christmas sale?

Considering the price of all the stuff has been more expensive than just going and getting the disks makes this deal a bit poor. Saying that I was dumb enough to pay 50 sheets for BF3 on psn... but at least now I cant trade it in when it drives me round the bend

You bought BF3 for £50 :| I don't know how they sell it so dear it should be cheaper since no disk etc

Steam for example majority of the games are cheaper than on disk and they are constantly doing sales. I don't know where sony get their prices from/

It reminds me of when I once got a PSP go. I thought Id landed a bargain and then saw the price of the games on the store.. it got traded for a psp 3000 within about a day of me owning it!

xbox are the same, for some reason they think they can overcharge on stuff thats cheap in the stores. Steam at times are no better but at least they do regular sales and discounts and at the very least you can buy their keys elsewhere for less and redeem them on their store.. psn do this in a limited sense but its still no Steam

You bought BF3 for £50 :| I don't know how they sell it so dear it should be cheaper since no disk etc

£50 was a bargain when you could "share" it with 4 other mates, not so much now when you can only have 2 active PS3's.

Payday the heist is really good for 6 quid I'm really enjoying it. Not sure if there's enough content to warrant paying full price but it's a good game. Only 2 hours left on the deal if anyone's interested :)

Payday the heist is really good for 6 quid I'm really enjoying it. Not sure if there's enough content to warrant paying full price but it's a good game. Only 2 hours left on the deal if anyone's interested :)

Is it finished for the Heist?

Damn, I was gonna pick that up this evening. Not sure for £13

aceytrixx said:
Mickeys Wild Adventure for £3.19.....what a joke

Payday was going in the right direction, a psone game for £4 isn't.

Picked up Resi 5 Gold Edition for £9. Sold my copy a while back but im looking to play through them all from Zero again so just got to pick up veronica and 4 at some point and ill be set

I paid full price (15.99) for resi 5 about 2 weeks ago so Im gutted now :(

If your gonna get code veronica, get 4 first as you can then get veronica for £8

I never liked the control scheme for resi 5

You should try the control schemes for the old resi games.. its wierd

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom