12 Days of Christmas

You should try the control schemes for the old resi games.. its wierd

I've played them all just hated the control scheme hence why I've never gone back to them :D

I love the old Resi control scheme. Prefer it to 4/5. 5 in particular im not a fan of but itll annoy me if I dont have it sonewhere

Gutted i missed PayDay The Heist Half Price. I've been meaning to pick that up for a while now.

I'll pick up Resi 5 for £9 though. Had the old disc version but this seems worth the price to have the game again plus all the DLC.

Anyone with plus, there have been some good freebies, current free ones.

-- Magic Gathering
-- Marvel Pinball
-- Tomb Raider Underworld

I don't know how long these last, I grabbed Sam & Max 1-5 and they're not up anymore.

Picked up most free stuff (including cool boarders...man that has NOT aged well) not got pinball yet though. Probably give it a miss incase other things turn up and sky moan at me for going over my limit

Yeah, didn't include minis/ps1 in the list, very hit and miss.

I already have it from a previous ps+ promotion the game is pretty fun

Yep, I got playstation plus on a 20% off offer the week PvA was free, top banana :smashin:

I only finally took up a 3 month test run not too long ago although I do have it on the ipad. Looks like I will be keeping ps+ though just hope I can catch a good renewal offer

I got a years subscription to playstation + on the 15/10/2010 and it doesn't run out till 25/03/2012 xD

Latest Deal is Red Dead Redemption with the Undead Nightmare DLC for £16. I've never played the game so thought that was actually worth a punt for a download.

Red Dead Redemption is really good game one of the best made by rockstar

BenchyUK said:
Latest Deal is Red Dead Redemption with the Undead Nightmare DLC for £16. I've never played the game so thought that was actually worth a punt for a download.

I picked up the goty on the 360. I didnt get into it back when it launched but im much more into it now.

So far the deals have been crap so I doubt it xD

Millionaire pack *sigh* Already have Super Street Fighter 2 HD remix from last year when it was free :|

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom