110V Denon 5803 in the UK


Standard Member
I've just received orders (US Air Force) to England (from Colorado USA) and I am concerned about bringing my HT equipment...specifically my receiver. Has anyone had any experience with 110V/60Hz components in the UK? Are there any certifications or brands I should look for when purchasing a transformer? What are the chances of damaging my components? I have considered selling everything and starting over when I return in 4 years. Thanks


Distinguished Member

You'd need a fairly hefty stepdown transformer to run the Denon. To be honest, it would be a lot easier to sell the Denon there and buy a new one over here.
Top Bottom