• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

110" Fixed Screen with Thin Bezel...?

Atomicus

Established Member
Does such a product exist in the UK? I have only been able to find this one from Silver Ticket in the US, which would mean importing and a likely whopping customs fee.

STT-169110 Silver Ticket 110" Diagonal Thin Bezel 16:9 Aspect Ratio 4K Ultra HD Ready HDTV (6 Piece Fixed Frame) Projector Screen White Material

A regular sized bezel (which I know can be had in the UK) would result in the screen being too wide for the room I'm using it in, so if I had to go with one of those it would push me down to 106".

Ewoody

Prominent Member

Ewoody

Prominent Member
celexon do thin bezel ..29mm wide.

Rickyj at Kalibrate

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Does such a product exist in the UK? I have only been able to find this one from Silver Ticket in the US, which would mean importing and a likely whopping customs fee.

STT-169110 Silver Ticket 110" Diagonal Thin Bezel 16:9 Aspect Ratio 4K Ultra HD Ready HDTV (6 Piece Fixed Frame) Projector Screen White Material

A regular sized bezel (which I know can be had in the UK) would result in the screen being too wide for the room I'm using it in, so if I had to go with one of those it would push me down to 106".
What sort of material are you looking for, white/grey? Our supplier that make our diverse screens have released a thin bezel design, so I can price one up for you tomorrow.

We will be adding one to our demo room soon, along with the optional backlight LEDs.

Atomicus

Established Member
What sort of material are you looking for, white/grey? Our supplier that make our diverse screens have released a thin bezel design, so I can price one up for you tomorrow.

We will be adding one to our demo room soon, along with the optional backlight LEDs.

White. Will be in a room with zero ambient. Would be interested to know cost. Thanks.

Rickyj at Kalibrate

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
White. Will be in a room with zero ambient. Would be interested to know cost. Thanks.
We have a couple of different white materials you might want to consider, but price would be around £695 Inc delivery, with a 10mm frame with velvet. Up to 113" diagonal. These screens are custom made so we can make full use of width of your room. Optional single or multicolour LED backlights also available.

Drop me a PM/Email if you want more info.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom