10th April is the date!

D

dontnomakeitup

gwaite2 said:
If you know the date then surely you know the price :lease:
I do not know the box price - if you knew how I know the date it would make sense that the price info was not available! but am informed (although not as reliable as the date info) that the cost will be £12 a month extra.

The extra subsctription WILL give you access to the HD verision of your current subscription - ie if you have Sky Sports World and pay your HD subs you will NOT get Sky HD Movies.

The new Sky HD box will also have 4 wheels and do 0 - 60 in 1 second.

Don't ask how i know, i just do!

P.S. My mate Dave from the pub told me. He used to live near a man who once spoke to Sky on the phone.

Parmenion

I have heard from a previously reliable source that the cost could be as much as £699.

No way am I paying that much. Sky can keep...............

regards

Parmenion

D

dontnomakeitup

Azzin said:
I posted the info as everyone seems keen to know. I considered my source as genuine enough to post - I would not have done if I though it was inacurate as there is enough of this info around already. If you are not interest or feel it to be 8u115h1t then ignore it and let others make up thier own mind. By the way, my user name is sarcastic as most people on this forum just guess answers when they do not know. This place would be far better off without those sorts of people as then it would be a reliable source of information rather than a jumbled mess of (often incorrect) opinions. It would also be better without stupid "boring" comments when people feel they are not at the centre of the attention.:lesson:

D

dontnomakeitup

leeclissett said:
The new Sky HD box will also have 4 wheels and do 0 - 60 in 1 second.

Don't ask how i know, i just do!

P.S. My mate Dave from the pub told me. He used to live near a man who once spoke to Sky on the phone.
Maybe I am not saying where the info is from becase it IS from a reliable source that I want to use again - as said before believe is or don't believe it - up to you. Maybe some people would post if they heard it from a bloke down the pub - I wouldn't and feel the info I have is corect.

PS - the HD box will not do 0-60 in 1 sec as I have seen it and seen it working - don't care if you belive this or not.

nogimmix

Banned
My friend has just confirmed the price to me.......

1 Liver :eek:

Yes it's true, it will cost 1 Liver and be released on 10th April, so you better ease off the drinking now!! :mad:

Fusewire

I do not know the box price - if you knew how I know the date it would make sense that the price info was not available! but am informed (although not as reliable as the date info) that the cost will be £12 a month extra.

The extra subsctription WILL give you access to the HD verision of your current subscription - ie if you have Sky Sports World and pay your HD subs you will NOT get Sky HD Movies.
For what it's worth I think the guy is genuine my favourate at the moment then is launch date 10th April (see the other thread), HD sub £12, we still have nothing that approaches reliable on the price of the box yet though do we.

Yes it's true, it will cost 1 Liver and be released on 10th April, so you better ease off the drinking now!!
Will a knackered one do that has been pickled in budweiser :D

Parmenion

I have just had it confirmed that the price has risen to £749......

No way will I..........

regards

Parmenion

MAW

Banned
The interview on the gadget show mentioned 'summer' as the time. Is your source more reliable than the sky stooge in the interview?

neilmcl

mobile1 said:
Yet you bothered to look!:D
Because I thought it might have some genuine information not another "trust me I heard it from a reliable source" kind of threads. He may be right or wrong but I think I'll just wait until Sky finally let the word out themselves. :)

kourosh

Distinguished Member
dontnomakeitup said:
Don't ask how I know but I do - all I am saying! :)

ive just come back from sony headquarters(weybridge) i got talking to some1 there and trust me i did pester him,at 1st he said "very soon" i said "how soon end of this month?" he said "not that soon" i sais "when" he said "i really cant say"as they have signed confidential papers and all that.then i said"april" and then he grinned:D so april is a good month but the date he wouldnt say:( but he did say world cup will be in hidef:clap:
i also got him to say the hard drive will be 160gb.............. so dontnomakeitup could be right:thumbsup:

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
dontnomakeitup said:
I posted the info as everyone seems keen to know. I considered my source as genuine enough to post - I would not have done if I though it was inacurate as there is enough of this info around already. If you are not interest or feel it to be 8u115h1t then ignore it and let others make up thier own mind. By the way, my user name is sarcastic as most people on this forum just guess answers when they do not know. This place would be far better off without those sorts of people as then it would be a reliable source of information rather than a jumbled mess of (often incorrect) opinions. It would also be better without stupid "boring" comments when people feel they are not at the centre of the attention.:lesson:
This whole forum (esp the Sky HD one) would be far better off without people posting "My m8's dog walker's Uncle's Gardener's neighbour bumped into someone who overheard a conversation down the pub" type threads

Fact :smashin:

kourosh

Distinguished Member
because sky is negotiating with bbc and itv,lets not forget its being recorded in hidef and bbc and itv have the rights for uk,so its oreety sure 99% there will be no problems sky broadcasting it;)

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
kourosh said:
but he did say world cup will be in hidef
Azzin said:
How can that be possible?
kourosh said:
because sky is negotiating with bbc and itv,lets not forget its being recorded in hidef and bbc and itv have the rights for uk,so its oreety sure 99% there will be no problems sky broadcasting it;)
So I ask again-"How can it be possible that the World Cup will be in HD when negotiations have not finished & nothing has been agreed or announced?"

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published