10mb !!

neilo

Banned
Has seen on a few sites that Blueyonder in my area is now on 10meg..cant wait to get home and try it out :smashin: :clap:

MartinImber

THats LAN speed :eek:

squirrely

Doesn't it go from 4meg to 10 and 1meg to 4 ? i dont think you get 10meg just because you're in a certain area.

indie24

I already have it :p Had it since yesterday.I can confirm is blazingly fast !!! Downloaded 100mb in around 1m 40s and can do around 4.7gb in about 50mins or faster. Did about 20gb in 4hrs and 40 mins or so

neilo

Banned
klaus said:
Doesn't it go from 4meg to 10 and 1meg to 4 ? i dont think you get 10meg just because you're in a certain area.
Was on 2 meg it went to 10meg :D

R

roversd1

10 meg - a new 'LAN speed record'?

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Sorry....

Miyazaki

Novice Member
I miss blueyonder, can't get it where I am now. They are the best broadband company IMHO.

Goone

Standard Member
A service at that speed with no caps!is not good at all. it just encourages heavy 24/7 nerd downloaders, already people are complaining about slower than 4meg speeds and below since their upgrades to 10mb,btw some of london including me have no definite time for upgrade (could be months)will still be paying same price for the 2/4meg service while others get upto 10meg

Searcher73

Standard Member
'Blueyonder' is that telewest by chance, if so when are they going to merge with NTL cause I've got 1mb for £19 quid a month with loads of restrictions and that - roll on Telewest and NTL merger :clap:

indie24

If blueyonder cant handle 10mbs they shouldnt upgrade. They should naturally expect people to download more and more. If they cant handle it they should not put people to 10mb

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom