10m VGA for 19"TFT? help please :)

aventhusiast

Hi there, happy easter!

Can anybody please reccomend me a good 10 meter VGA cable for a 19" TFT Flatscreen monitor?

I have bought one before but it didnt have those little plastic boxes on each end before the connectors (some sort of shielding I guess) & it caused my screen to go all fuzzy. Also I was just looking at a belkin cable online which I thought was ideal until I noticed it said it would only work for screens up to 17" :confused: . I now dont want to order one from somewhere else unless I know its not restricted to 17" like this one, I'm sure alot of other sites wouldnt even inform me of this & I wouldnt know it till I tried it (not again lol).

In short I'm looking for a 5-10m VGA cable with shielding that will work on a 19" screen.

Any help/recommendations greatly appreciated :)

aventhusiast

thanks for the response guys. :)

Dan1979 - Nice one,those look great & seem to have the 'Ferrite suppressors' I refered to as 'little plastic boxes' :rotfl: fitted, & are double shielded :clap:. Only downer is the price as I gotta buy two, doh! I guess you get what you pay for.

These are looking good contenders I'll wait it out till after the bank holiday weekend so any other thoughts meanwhile are most welcome.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom