10ft 16:9 Electric Screen - Any recommendations?

convectuoso

The title says it all really, it's to be used with a Sim2 HT3000E

The budget is currently around £1200 and ideally it would be tensioned but looking at the price of the 'recommended' Da Lite screens in this size that might not be possible!

Any help or tips would be much appreciated guys

Ash2341

hi there, i can recommend screensuk who distribute ellie screens. just google screensuk and it should comeup.

i have a 10ft tab tensioned screen from them which i find very good, and all for a good price too! gain of 1.2, electric with rf control.

their customer service and after sales is very impressive as well. i bought a 10ft screen form them about 18 months ago and started to notice a ripple in the screen and the motor was squeaking so called them up to sort it out as they have a 2yr guarantee on the screen and a 5 yr on the motor i think. Spoke to a guy called jim who was very helpful and sorted it all out and i upgraded to a tab tensioned screen which is what i wanted in the first pace but couldn't afford at the time i purchased the original screen.

i also wanted a custom black screen to go in front of it for masking purposes which he sorted out and in 4 weeks i had the new screens delivered! just used the new screen box and put the old one in it (only hard part was taking down the old one as it was all boxed up in the wall!) and he organised to get it sent to him through a courier company.

all in all a good experience, and a good screen in my humble opinion.

hope you find what you are looking for!

ps try emailing them as they will call back,they never seem to answer the phone! or try calling later in the evening, its when i got them to answer.

Ash

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom