1080p60 on componnents out

yant

Hi,

Small request for help. I have specific requirements and I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction. I'd need a camera that does:

- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Frame Rate: 60 progressive
- Outputs 1920x1080 at 60p through components

And if at all possible, component out can be used as monitor/direct view rather than post-encoding playback. I.e. I'd like to get the component out of the camera and get what the camera currently sees with minimal latency bypassing the whole AVCHD encoding + decoding circuit.

Can anyone recommend something like that?

Thanks
Yannick

PhilipL

Hi

Hi,

Small request for help. I have specific requirements and I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction. I'd need a camera that does:

- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Frame Rate: 60 progressive
- Outputs 1920x1080 at 60p through components

And if at all possible, component out can be used as monitor/direct view rather than post-encoding playback. I.e. I'd like to get the component out of the camera and get what the camera currently sees with minimal latency bypassing the whole AVCHD encoding + decoding circuit.

Can anyone recommend something like that?

Thanks
Yannick

I think these days HDMI is your only option for 60p. Camcorders will pass HDMI out without encoding and decoding, essentially give you uncompressed video from the sensor in a digital format.

Regards

Phil

Bob++

Novice Member
If you record on to an SDHC card, then you can just plug it in to your computer and copy the raw (*.mts) files across. Just ignore all the other stuff on there.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom