1080p Upscaling Player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Shakey_Jake33, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. mister iks

mister iks
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There was a very negative review posted here:
    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=589828

But is was totally edited because the writer of the review was offerd a total refund if he removed his review.

I also ordered a player a while back but never recieved it because it was held at customs, this was because NeoDigits doesn't pay for the needed mp3 patents of Philips. I also had a full refund of Neodigits. So it appears that their customer care is pretty good.

Here you'll find a review of their previous model: http://www.bytesector.com/data/bs-article.asp?ID=447

3. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, sounds like I should give it a mess.

Was just feeling peeved after buying an Oppo to see one offering 1080p, but it sounds like I'm better off.

4. Ross82

Ross82

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I orderd a neuneo last week and it arrived in 4 days, i havent seen the qualityu of the Oppo or Samsung etc but through my PJ the picture seemed fantastic. Ive had a few creases ive needed to iron out but have been emailing neodigits back and forth this week. I cant fault there customer service, they have been great in my eyes. i ran Inredibles and T3 at 720p and the picture was a huge improvement over the oringinal.
    Personal opinion though.
    :thumbsup: